Monday 19 September 2016

My Autumn Style





My favourite season is back and I am so excited!
To me Autumn/ Winter is the best time of year, I absolutey adore the fasion and layering outfits. I love keeping wrapped up and warm in Coats, Oversized Jumpers, Hats, thick Scarves.
So I thought I would share some of my Autumn wardrobe with you all, It was hard choosing a few items so I chose some old stuff and some new things I've recently purchased :)




Grid Print Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt - Boohoo-£16
Soft Knit Jumper Dress- Boohoo-£18
I was looking through Boohoo the other day and I come across these two, I love this gorgeous Blush Jumper Dress, they had it in a few other colours but I loved this one and bought it. This will look fab with either tights and over the knee high boots or jeans and ankle boots. I have been loving Jumper Dresses lately so I will definitley be purchasing another one in a different colour. I also bought this checked oversized shirt, I love oversized shirts and this would look great with jeans/leggings and boots.

Check Shirt - V By Very-£28

I have been looking for a red checked shirt for a while now and I come across this from V by Very, I got it on sale for £28 pound and I love it, I got it in a size 12 as I like my shirts to look oversized. This will look great tucked in with this leather look skirt I bought over a year ago, so I have no idea how much it was.


Eden jeans - Dorothy Perkins-£19.99


I love these jeans I've had them for a few months now and they go well with anything especially these gorgeous with my tan boots from New Look which I've had for about two years I love them, I think they were around £19.99.  


 
 I've had this jumper for about 2 years now from New Look and I still love it, Its so warm and it looks great with black leggings and boots.

  

Thanks for reading and let me know your Autumn style favourites.





No comments:

Post a Comment