Wednesday 14 September 2016

Top 10 Beauty Products Under £10



Hi everyone, I chose 10 products I love for all under £10, so I thought I'd make a post to share them all with you :)




Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Superdrug-£4.19


This concealer is a definite must have for your make up bag! It's got great coverage and is amazing for my under-eye circles. It's perfect for day and night, as it's buildable to hightlight with for a night out, now for £4.19 thats a bargain!



Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in Wine 107 - Boots-£5.49

So Autumn is coming in which means dark nights, cosy nights in watching films and rubbish TV, bonfire night, halloween, thick wooly jumpers and I think you get the drift, but I am obsessed with the Make-up! I absolutely love dark red lips with a brown smokey eye. This Rimmel Lipstick is the perfect Autumn/Winter colour and it's not drying which is a bonus!



Garnier BB Cream - Superdrug-£9.99

This BB Cream is perfect for them days you don't feel like wearing Make-Up, just apply it on with your fingers then you're good to go. I'm on my second bottle and I wear it when I don't feel like wearing a all out Make-Up look or if I'm in a hurry I will just throw it on (literally). This feels amazing and smooth on my skin so I definitley recommend this product if you're like me and have a lot of no Make-Up days.



Carmex Lip Balm - Superdrug-£2.69

This lip balm is the best lip balm I have ever owned! I've tried so many and I come across this, I get dry lips quite alot and this helps so much, I usually apply this of a night just before I go to sleep, it's really moisturising and it works in just one application.





NYX Concelear Jar - Amazon-£5.46

I use this Concelear as a primer over my eyelid, this covers the veins on my eyelid and is a perfect base for applying eyeshadow as it lasts longer.





Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit - Superdrug-£6.49

I am a huge fan of contoured cheek bones, for £6.49 this is amazing and very pigmented so a little bit goes along way. The Pallete includes a light powder to highlight (which am not that keen on tbh) a bronzer to warm the skin and a darker powder to contour with and they are fab! I apply this with the Real Techniques Cheek brush from Nics picks brush set and it gives the perfect sculpted contoured look. The packaging has instuctions on how to use the product so this is also perfect for beginners!





Collection Eyebrow kit in Brunette - Superdrug-£3.99

So we all love a good brow! I have always used pencil to fill in my eyebrows but I decided I wanted to try a powder instead, I seen this at the collection stand in superdrug and I thought i would try it, it comes with a 3 powders, a little built-in mirror, a slanted brush and a clear brow mascara to set the brows in place. These are very pigmented so you only need a small amount on the brush.




Rimmel Nail Polish In Rapid Ruby - Superdrug-£2.99

So we know I love Autumn/Winter and this colour is my absolute fave! This is the only colour I wear for this season and it matches the lipstick! :) I love rimmel nail polishes as they have a nice wide brush and goes on amazing. So excited to wear this!




LO'real True Match Foundation - Boots-£7.99

I am the type of girl who get's bored of the same foundation after a while and I've been on the hunt for a good foundation, I've seen this advertised and a family member recommended it and it looks flawless on her! So I had to go out and buy it. This foundation blends well and it gives good coverage which you can build up, It doesn't look cakey on my skin and it gives a natural finish.





Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - Boots-£7.99

This is such a fab mascara, after finishing the Maybelline Lash Multiplying Mascara I went out to buy another and seen this which has a blend of rose safflower and argan oil, so I had to buy it. The wand is long and thin which works really well in reaching all the top and bottom lashes, it applies smoothly in just one application without clumping and lengthens my lashes and gives volume.



Please let me know your faves guys, I would love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment