Thursday 22 September 2016

My Hair Care Products


So a few months ago I got my hair cut just past my shoulders and I absolutey love it, my hair was quite long but all my ends were dead and split so I decided to get the chop!
I usually regret getting my hair cut short but this time I love it, It's so much healthier and not dry anymore. I have really thick hair and I've always looked after it by using the right shampoo and conditioner, heat protection spray, applying oil through the ends and doing regular conditioner treatments. So I thought I would share my hair care products with you all.


L'Oreal  Elive Fibrology Thicking Shampoo and Conditioner 400ml- Boots/Superdrug-£3.99 each 

This shampoo and conditioner is for thick hair like mine and it leaves my hair looking silky and smooth!

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil 100ml - Superdrug-£9.99

This oil is my favourite hair product of all time, I apply it to the ends on towel dried hair then blow dry it. My hair always looks so glossy after I've used this and doesn't leave my hair greasy.

TRESemme Protect Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ml - Superdrug-£2.61(offer)

To keep them dead ends away and to protect your hair from styling tools I use this heat defence spray, I spray it all over my hair on towel dried hair before using the oil.

TRESemme Restructuring Deep Conditioning Treatment 500ml - Superdrug-£4.99

Our hair needs a conditioner treatment once in a while to protect it from split ends and breakage, so I try to use this at least once a month. I put this on all over my hair after shampooing and leave it on for around 30 minutes to 1 hour. It leaves my hair feeling silky and tangle free!


Let me know what your favourite hair products are so I can try them.



No comments:

Post a Comment