Wednesday 28 September 2016

My Recent 3 Favourite Books







The Woman Who Stole My Life By Marian Keyes

This book took me a while to get into, but I heard good things about it so I carried on reading it and I'm happy I did, Its not my usual style of book but I really enjoyed it.

Gone Girl By Gillian Flynn

I love a good thriller and I absolutely loved this book it had me gripped straight away, I love all the twists in it and was a brilliant read. The film is great too, it was just how imagined it from reading the book.

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins

Another brilliant read, I think this one was the best. It had me gripped right from the beginning and I couldn't put it down, So if you haven't read it yet then you definitely should. I can't wait to see the film!


Are there any good books I should know about guys?





No comments:

Post a Comment