Saturday 15 October 2016

My Cosy Night In


For me there is nothing better than getting in from the cold, snuggling up in my duvet and watching a film for a cosy night in.
To start my cosy night I like have a hot bath with my favourite Lush Bath Bomb and apply a face mask, then after that I put my comfiest PJ's on and my thick fluffy socks, then I like to make myself a cuppa or a hot chocolate and get some snacks, which is usually pick and mix, chocolate and crisps (not the most healthiest option). To make my night really cosy I turn my light off and turn my fairy lights on and light a few candles. Now for the best part I love to get all cosy and warm in bed and cuddle my dog Minnie and either read a book, watch some YouTube, or throw one of my favourite films on, which is usually a horror film.
I'd much rather stay in than go on a night out these days, you can tell I'm getting older!



Let me know what your essentials are for a cosy night in :)








4 comments:

  1. My essentials are tv, hot chocolate, a candle, and maybe a bath!

    I love staying in too!!

    xo,
    Leslie | www.lesliechrakian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing better than a night in!
      Thanks for reading :)]
      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. You sound EXACTLY like me haha, I have my cozy nights in the exact way. Tea, chocolate, candles, and my puppy are the only thing I need for a cozy night in. Lately i've been watching the great british bake off and that has set me up for multiple cozy nights. Another great blog post, am absolutely loving your blog!
    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing better! Oh yes the great british bake off was the highlight of my Wednesday night, guttered its finished now though.
      Thankyou so much!
      Hannah xx

      Delete