Tuesday 25 October 2016

My Autumn Make Up


So Autumn is my favourite time of year, which means its time to bring out the warm brown tones and the red and berry toned lipsticks!
When wearing a dark lip I like to have my eyes light and smokey so I use my very much loved Urban Decay Naked 1 Pallete, so on my lid I use the shade Toasted then on my crease I apply and blend the shade Buck then I highlight my inner corner and brow bone using a mix of the shade Virgin and Sin, to make my lash line look a bit thicker I use a brown eyeliner on my upper water line and across the upper lash line and smudge it out then apply my Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara to both upper and lower lashes.
To prime my face I use the Nivea Mens Shaving Balm which is amazing! Then I apply my L'Oreal True Match Foundation with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and set with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Powder, for concealer I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and if I have any redness anywhere.
To Contour I use the Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit, then to add a bit of colour to my cheeks I apply a small amount of Blusher and then I highlight my cheek bones with the Make Up Revolution Strobe Highlighter.
Finally I apply my Rimmel Lipstick in the shade Wine 107. I would usually fill in my eyebrows using the Collection Eyebrow Kit but I didn't need to in these pictures as I just had them tinted.



Thanks for reading, let me know your go to Autumn Make Up look!


4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try the Nivea Shave Balm for so long! I love how soft your autumn make up look is. It's natural but bright!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing I couldn't do my make up without it anymore, you should definitely try it.
      Thankyou!
      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great range of make-up products. I've been using the Nivea Shave Balm and i'm in love with it, it's such great value for money. You make my want to bust out of Rimmel 107 lipstick again haha.
    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! My skin always feels really smooth after I've applied foundation over it, well better than the mac prep and prime.
      Hannah xx

      Delete