Sunday 9 October 2016

A Little Lush Haul



Hi Guys, My boyfriend wanted to treat me to some bath bombs from lush the other day so how could I say no? So we popped in and picked up a few of my favourties.
I absolutey love a good lush bath especially at this time of year, coming in from the cold and running a nice hot bath with a bath bomb, then getting into some cosy PJ's is perfect night for me.
I love seeing other people's lush hauls so I hope you enjoy mine too.



Sakura Bath Bomb
This bath bomb smells lovely, it has a very floral fragance. The only thing is it doesn't have a colour to it in the bath which some people might find to be a good thing, I've had bath bombs were they leave all round the bath stained and its a nightmare scrubbing it all off, that's the last thing you want after a nice relaxing bath!


So White Bath Bomb
This Bath Bomb smells amazing! All the festive stuff are in now and this is one of my faves. It has a slight apple scent to it which is very christmasy.



Never Mind The Ballistics Bath Bomb
I don't think I've ever seen this Bath Bomb so I think it maybe new? I'm not sure. As soon as I saw this I had to pick it up and smell it and it smells gorgeous! It reminds me of sweets (probably why I love it so much) it smells sweet and very peachy, I can't wait to use it!



Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar
I love a good bubble bar, my all time fave lush product is The Comforter bubble bar which I've just ran out of so next time I go back to lush I will have to pick another one up. This bubble bar is fab though it has a floral fragance which I love!


Twilight Bath Bomb
One of my all time lush faves! I love this bath bomb it had the most gorgeous scent of lavender, it starts off light pink and blue then you are left with a lovely lilac colour.



Northern Lights Bath Bomb
I have used this one before but it was a while ago now so I can't remember if I liked it or not, but I will let you know my thoughts on it.



Hope you all enjoyed my Lush Haul, I can't wait to go back and purchase some more of my faves and some new products too. Please tell me your Lush faves so I can try them next time.

2 comments:

  1. I love coming home and have a bath and getting into pjs too, I actually haven't tried most of these bath bombs.. I will have to give some a go! I am really glad to have come across your blog, keep up your wonderful work lovely lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a try, they're fab! Thankyou so much! xx

      Delete