Thursday 3 November 2016

Products I Use To Remove My Make Up


So the products I use aren't anything fancy or expensive, but they do the job.
I use L'Oreal products and they remove my make up quick and they leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed, the L'Oreal Cleansing products are usually on offer for 2 for £5 at Superdrug so a great bargain too.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk 200ml - Superdrug-£3.99 (on offer now for £2.65) or 2 for £5
I love this Cleansing Milk, it removes all my make up including my eye make up super quick. To use this I wet my face slighty and pour some of the Cleansing Milk onto my finger tips and I go round my face and eyes in circular motions to remove my make up then wash off with warm water and towel dry.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Gel Sensitive Eye Make Up Remover 125ml - Superdrug-£3.99 (on offer for £2.65
So after I've cleansed I would use this by either using my finger tips or by using two cotton pads to remove my eye make up. I will only use this if I've been on a night out and worn heavy eye make up.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Velvety-Soft Toner 200ml- Superdrug-£3.99 (on offer for £2.65) or 2 for £5
After I've cleansed and towel dried my face I get two cotton pads and pour a small amount of Toner to each pad, and slowly apply to my face in circular motions to remove whats left of my make up.

Simple Kind To The Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser 125ml - Superdrug-£3.99 (on offer for £1.95)
I have used this Moisturiser for a good few years now and I absolutley love it, after I've Cleansed and Toned I will finish off by using this Moisturiser, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft.

Thanks for reading and let me know if there are any products you would like to recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment