Monday 14 November 2016

My New Favourite Lipstick


Hi guys, I need to share this fab lipstick with you all!
It's the Matte Lipstick from New Look in the shade Mulberry, I've never thought of getting make up from New Look but my sister got me a gift card for there and I got a pair of jeans with it and I had £4 left over and didn't know what to get, then I come across the matte lipsticks for £3.99 and seen this gorgeous shade so I had to get it, and I'm glad I did!
I am obsessed with this type of dark burgandy colour but I've never found the perfect colour which suits me, I thought this lipstick would be drying as it's matte but it's not atall drying and I didn't have to top it up as often as I usually would with another lipstick. When removing it I removed it with cleanser and toner I still had a slight stain on my lips, which shows how good it actually is.
I love the rose gold packaging too it looks classy and expensive. Defintely worth a try if you're on a budget or just after a new lipstick!



You should all give it a try and let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment