Thursday 10 November 2016

What I Got For My Birthday 2016




I turned 24 on Tuesday and I have to say I am a very lucky girl!
I was well and truly spolit by my family, my boyfriend and his family. I love reading posts about what other people get for their birthday so I thought I'd share with you a few things of what I got.



I absolutey love this cape! My sister didn't know what to get me so she asked me to choose what I wanted, seeing that I didn't really need anything I wanted something which I haven't got and I come across this gorgeous cape from Next, I wore it for my Birthday meal and it's so warm and cosy. I go to Amsterdam in less than 2 weeks so I will definitley be bringing this with me!


So my boyfriend got me a few Lush things, we were in Lush at the weekend and he knows I've been after the Snow Fairy shower gel for a while so he put it in the basket for one of my birthday presents (Which I'm so happy about!) then the girl in the shop showed me the Snow Fairy conditioner and it made my skin so soft and it smells incredible! So he got me that aswell as my fave Lush product The Comforter bubble bar and another one which I've never used called the Rose Jam Bubbleroon.


I've been after a new perfume for a while as I'm running out but I never know what one to get, my 2 sisters have got this perfume and it smells amazing! I am fussy when it comes to perfumes but I adore this one. So my boyfriend got me this


My nephew got me these fab black ankle boots and I love them, I've needed a pair of ankle boots for ages so these are perfect!


My other sister gave me a gift card for New Look, My brother got me PJ's, I got money off my mum and dad, my boyfriends sister, dad and nan and his mum got me Nivea gift set. I am so grateful for everything I got and I had a lovely birthday.

Thanks for reading guys I would love to see what you all got for your birthdays so please post a link in the comments to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment