Monday 28 November 2016

My Trip To Amsterdam


Hi guys I feel like I haven't done a post in a while, but I went to Amsterdam last monday for the second time for 4 days so I thought I'd do a little post about it, and tell you a few things we did.
I went with my boyfriend and we loved it as much as the first time we went.
We already done a few things the first time like the Canal Cruise and The Sex Museum but we wanted to save a few things for our next trip because we knew we would be visiting again, so we went the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum which wasn't there the first time and we went the Red Light Secrets Museum which was actually really interesting, we also explored alot and of course we eat alot of food!



So the first time we went we didn't manage to visit the Amsterdam sign so this time we had to and obviously get a few pics.


If you're like me and love Indian food then if you go to Amsterdam I recommend going to this Indian restaurant called Koh-i-noor, It's amazing!



This was the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum, I won't give too much away but if you're planning on visiting Amsterdam then definitely go! 



I bet everyone's mouth is watering right now, cause I know mine is! The waffles and chorros are incredible, there are alot of waffle and crepe shops in Amsterdam so you can't say no!





Amsterdam is such a gorgeous place and we will definitely be going back next year in October when the fair is on.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you've been to Amsterdam and if you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment