Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Favourites



Hi guys so this is my first monthly favourites post and I'm pretty excited to show you what I've been loving this month!
So here we go...



Cape by Glamorous - Next -£35
I got this for my Birthday from my Sister and I am obsessed with it, so warm and cosy!

Grey Jumper dress - New Look - £11
I got this Jumper dress in the Boxing Day sale last year and I live in it! It's so thick and cosy and I love wearing it underneath my cape.

Black boots - George - £25
My nephew got me these boots for my birthday and I took them to Amsterdam with me, and I have to say these boots are so comfy! not too high or not too low, I walked in them all day and they are the comfiest boots I've ever worn!


Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry - Superdrug - £2.99
I've been wearing this colour alot this month and I think I'm going to continue wearing this in December too.

Matte Lipstick in Mulberry - New Look - £3.99
Adore this lipstick! Such a gorgeous colour and not atall drying. I've done a blog post about this lipstick so if you want to read more about it click here https://hannahtolmaer.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/my-new-favourite-lipstick.html#more

Snow Fairy Body Conditioner 100g - Lush - £7.95 
This body conditioner leaves my skin feeling really soft and the smell is absolutely gorgeous!

Snow Fairy Shower Gel 250g - Lush - £7.95
I just adore this shower gel and the smell is unreal!

Olympea Paco Rabanne 50ml - Boots - Online offer £40
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday and I love it, I was looking for a nice perfume for ages and this one smells amazing!

Let me know your November Favourites I'd love to know what you've all been loving.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment